Sunday, May 1, 2011

"Wise Man" = Asshole

Okay. This post is not about lesson of the day, but just to share my feelings. How do you feel if you have an annoying neighbor, staying just next to your house? It's irritating right? He will keep looking for your fault, & threatened to lodge a report to the higher authorities every time you have something that doesn't please him. I mean, come on, we don't live on this earth just to please each other, & if you have any opinion, talk to us FACE TO FACE. Don't go around & tell everyone that you are the victim of the situation. The funny part is when he found out that his neighbors have something better than what he has, jealousy is in the air, & you can smell it...!!! Such a "wise man" he is. Good Luck to you "wise man", & I hope that you will live "happily ever after" in your own "world". Please remember, if you did anything bad to my family, even to my dogs, I won't forgive you. I will make sure that you live in misery, FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.




Just for you, "Wise Man".

No comments:

Post a Comment